Free Olay Body Quench Lotion Rebate


Starting today if you purchase an Olay Quench Body Lotion you can receive a rebate for the purchase price.  Your purchase must be made between December 10, 2009 and January 29, 2010.  Postmark by February 12, 2010.

There is a limit of two rebates per name, address, or envelope.  If you are doing two rebates, the rebates mus be submitted together.  Print the rebate form from Olay HERE*Please note that this rebate is not valid in Maine.

For any questions about his offer please call 1-877-471-4885.

Some coupons that have been reported that you can use for this deal:
  • $3/1 in Marie Claire on page 181
  • $3/1 in the November Self magazine
  • $3/1 in the December Weight Watchers magazine

If you still have the Olay coupons, "Buy any Olay Body Wash Get a Free Olay Body Lotion" this could be a great deal at Walgreen's this week.



If you are like me, you send in for a great rebate only to forget about it as soon as the door is closed on the mailbox.  Months ago I found a great site that has enabled me to see at a glance what rebates I have mailed, when I sent them, where I bought the product, and about when I should be looking for my rebate.  Check out the free service called Rebate-Tracker.


Happy Shopping!


Comments