We Have Our Winners!

These are the winners of the Wisk coupons that hubby chose and his reasons for picking:

Winner 1 - For best savings:

Shesspecial said:


At Christmas time my husband and I went to Target when they had the Glade candle deal, when you baught 3 you got a $5 GC, well I got a bunch along with Buddie Bars and many other items I had killer couons for, my total came out to $281 and I ended up paying $0.10 plus I got $45 in Gift Cards back...we giggled all the way to the car

Winner 2 - For keeping cool in a stressing situation:

Scrock Said:
 
My funniest story ever went like this. My aunt and I were shopping at Kroger late night trying to get some major deals. We got to the register and the cashier saw how much stuff we had and immediately got frustrated. So she rang up two carts full of stuff and we pulled our coupons out. Well she told us we couldn't use all those coupons with no explanation as to why. Long story short she threatened to call the police on us for not listening to her coupon limit rules. So anyway we didn't get our stuff and left disappointed. Some people are so funny.


Winner 3 – For most creative narrative and to alleviate some of the disappointment:

Msfree32 said:

To enter your contest, here's my worst coupon experience:
I remember it like it was yesterday...wait a minute...it WAS yesterday. I awoke 4 hours early Sunday morning filled with nervous anticipation of visiting CVS and needing help to pack all my Sobe waters in my car. Our store doesn't open til 10 am so I was jittery and tense the whole 4 hours I was waiting. Then low and behold, my dad needs to borrow my car to go to church. Okay, I said, but hurry back. 5 hours later, he pulls up in the driveway and I skedaddle off to CVS. Sunny when I left home, but ran into a really really bad rainstorm on my way into town. Couldn't even see in front of me. Did I stop? NO! I perservered and made it to CVS. Sat in car for awhile until rain stop. Went into store with my binder and my 54 coupons in stacks of three (could only buy 6 at a time)...or so I thought. Management put up a sign stating only 6 TOTAL Sobes per customer during the entire sale. No coming in the next day for 6 more. Alright, I understand. Bought my six. Headed to Wal-Mart for some price comp soothing. Went all the way to the back of the store and put 30 Sobes in my basket. Walked all the way to the front of the store to check out. What do you know? Wal-Mart would not price comp CVS BOGO! Left the buggy and walked out. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!


BONUS Winner #1: - For making couponing a family affair and starting the kids early:

padams4
 


I tried to leave a comment for the wisk coupon giveaway but couldn't figure it out so I hope this will count as a comment. 
My story is a funny one. We have two girls - Mia is 5 (starting kindergarten on Wednesday) and Taylor is 2. Mia has caught on that I only buy things that are on sale and that I have a coupon for. She has been wanting these character bandaids for awhile now and I haven't had any luck finding them at a good price. I keep telling her they are not on sale. So yesterday we were in CVS and my husband was at one end of the store looking at something with the two girls. Apparently, Mia pulled Daddy over to look at the bandaids and she saw a sale sticker on them. She came running through the store trying to find me yelling, "Mommy Mommy the bandaids are on sale do you have a coupon?" And of course Taylor was following right behind her saying the same thing (she wants to be just like sis). Too funny. New to all the coupon sites. I have been reading your posts on WUC and that's how I found your link. Thanks for all you do to help my family save money. OR if you just have to have one without a story: - For best alliteration in a name, or for knowing less is more:


Bonus Winner #5 Sandy S.

Congratulations everyone and thanks for sending in your stories.  So if you guys would send us your mailing address, I will get these in the mail this afternoon. keepingyourcents@gmail.com

Photobucket

Comments