Blog Hop, Skip, and Jump Wednesday


How It Works:

*Follow The Coupon Scoop and Jessica’s Coupons, the hostess blogs for Blog Hop Skip and Jump Wednesday. If you would like us to follow you back make sure to leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower!

*Add your blog link and name on the linky below & try to follow as many blogs as you can. Make sure to leave a comment on any new blogs you are following, letting them know you are following from BHSJW. Please make sure to follow back any blogs that follow you.

*Go back to your blog and create a new Blog Hop Skip and Jump Wednesday post with our button code (copy and paste above code.)

*The Blog Hop Skip and Jump Wednesday will take place every Wednesday at The Coupon Scoop and Jessica’s Coupons. Each linky will be updated every week, so make sure to come back and link up every Wednesday!

FAMILY FRIENDLY BLOGS ONLY PLEASE.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. new follower from BHSJW. would love for you to stop by as well www.mackandjack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm a new follower from BHSJ! You can come check out my blog at www.ohsosavvymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for supporting BHSJW and for the follow. :) I am now following you as well.

    Have a great night!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all the couponing tips I can get!

    P.S
    I'm following you from Blog, Hop, Skip & Jump Wednesday. Hope you can swing by my blog soon. I have several giveaways going on with low entries.

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Looking forward to reading more from you!
    ~K
    kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And following from the other blog as well! I like to cover all the bases. :)
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from BHSJW...I'm a NEW follower.

    Stop by if you get a chance!

    Coupon Clippin' Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I a your newest follower!!! I found you on the Wednesday linky! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hanna I love your blog! Bookmarked and followed to keep up with your great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the BHSJW!Hope you'll stop by and follow back soon! Looking forward to more deals! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! I have visited and followed you at Frugal Invitation. Have fun shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment