2011 Ultimate Blog Party


Every year I plan to join the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5minutesformom.com, but every year it comes and goes right along with my good intentions. 

What is the Ultimate Blog Party?  Mommy bloggers from the blogsphere link up, party like crazy, and enter to win great prizes.


This year I thought I would try to put my procrastinating tendencies to bed and get busy now on my planning.

Want to see the party goings on from past years?  Check out these links:
I can't wait to join in the fun this year, so I have marked the dates in my handy dandy smart phone.  Stay tuned for more details.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hiya! So happy you linked up for the party this year! I'm your newest blog follower!!
    I'm here to do the #ubp11 party dance on your wall!!! whhhooohooo!

    Stop on over! Susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment