Ultimate Blog Party 2011 Kick-Off


It is that time of year to join the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by the wonderful ladies at 5minutesformom.com.

What is the Ultimate Blog Party?  Mommy bloggers from the blogsphere link up, party like crazy, and enter to win great prizes.  This year, thanks to the generosity of Featured Prize Sponsors--you can enter to win several $100 Visa Gift cards.  There are other prizes to be won, but to enter you will need a Twitter handle.  Don't have one?  Then run over and get one so you can enter to win.  See all of the prizes to be awarded on the Prize Page.

Want to see the party goings on from past years?  Check out these links:



Remember to follow @5minutesformom and watch the #UBP11 hashtag on Twitter.  While you're there also check out @keepingyourcent.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Happy Friday!!! New follower from UBP'11. My name is Naomi and I have a beauty blog, Miso Glamorous Beauty Blog, please check it out when you get a chance. Also I'm hosting a Vedette Shapewear giveaway and would love for you to enter http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com/2011/03/vedette-shapewear-giveaway.html
    Thanks Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miso Glamorous and Gilda for the follow. Off to visit your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you. I have two blogs. One is a bargain blog so your title caught my eye. I am a mommy blogger. Christian wife and mother of two. Trying to "learn" to become a homemaker and have recently found that I "love" to coupon. Visit me at

    www.heart-toward-home.com or www.bargainwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhhh I love that you do the Dollar stores. I haven't found anybody that does that. I am going to give a shout out on my blog and twitter for you for that!!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda I checked out both your blogs and followed.

    MadameDeals thanks for the follow -- followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE your blog! we are Thrilled to say we are your newest followers and {blog} friends! my sister and I just created a blog and would LOVE for you to come take a peek and let us know what you think. Don't forget to follow us and become our newest {blog} friends as well;)
    trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
    mitchandroz.blogspot.com (family blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's nice to meet you. I'm following back now so I'll see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to ‘meet’ you!

    New google friend follower!

    Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party 2011!
    Hope you’ll visit my party: http://momandmore.com/2011/04/2011-ultimate-blog-party-welcome-to-mom-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cher!! Nice to meet you too and thanks for stopping by. I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment