The World Could Use a Little More Beauty

Guest post written by Rachel Smoot

With everything that's bad that goes on in this world, I say that there's nothing wrong with doing something for yourself and trying to make yourself look a little more beautiful. Everyone may not agree with me, but that's the way that I see it. To go along with that, I've been thinking about making a beauty blog that talks a lot about inner beauty too. 

Yes, there could be posts about beauty products, hair styles, things like that. But it would also be exciting to include bits about taking care of your wellbeing and concentrating on things like that too.

I was looking up some tips about starting my own blog and I found the site http://domainnames.com. After I read through it some I decided to sign up for my very own domain name so I could start my own blog!

I'm excited that I'm finally going to just do it. I've been thinking about doing this for so long and I know that it's going to be something really fun to keep up during my spare time.

Comments