Product Review | The Slice Safety Cutter

Hello, my name is desiab and I am a coupon addict!  That is an admission I make freely and happily to anyone that will listen.

Lately my coupon addiction has left me overloaded with too many coupon inserts stacked up on the table.  The husband and children graciously offer to help me clip my lovely money-saving slips of gold.  But my coupons are precious to me and cutting them precisely is not to be taken lightly.


When the lovely folks at Tomoson.com asked me to test out the new Slice Safety Cutter, I immediately thought about my coupon hoard.  I would be able to put my nifty new cutter to the ultimate test.  


Could it tackle my stack of coupons?


I am happy to report that it did.  While I had to be careful not to stack to many together at one time, the Slice Safety Cutter handled it like a pro.

Another nice thing about the Slice Safety Cutter is it can easily and safely be thrown in my purse or coupon binder.

Be sure to check out all the latest information about the Slice Safety Cutter and any new products introduced on their Facebook page.



Photobucket
* This post may include referral links and by clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments