Blog Organiztion, Tips, and Printables

Time for Admission #1,257

I sometimes fear that you start cringing when you see me about to make an admission on my blog. That's okay - I understand. Sometimes I cringe when I am about to make one.

So what is today's admission?
I stink at being organized on my blog. That probably isn't a surprise to my dear readers. Just take a gander at the poor, pitiful Alexa ranking up there in the toolbar. Ohhh...you don't have the Alexa toolbar? I'll hold on a second while you download and install it.

Okay....you didn't have to laugh quite so hard!  That hurt my blog's feelings.

I've been sucked into the time vortex over on Pinterest, but in the process of losing 4 hours -- I found some goodies.  Goodies you can use to make your blog better than the one you are currently reading.



If you find some goodies that others might like or use, please leave a comment and link.  


Blog Planner by Between U and Me



Blog Organization Filofax by draw! Pilgrim



Blog Topics by Perideau Designs



Weekly Blog Planner by Oh the Lovely Things



Free Printable Blog Calendar by Living Locurto


Photobucket
* This post may include referral links. By clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up on the Weekend Blog Hop - I can't wait to come back and look at your blog a little deeper. Blog Organization - very interesting!

    Tina 'the book lady'
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com
    http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by showing love from Sweet Pea Saving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too find I spend hours on Pinterest! It's so addicting. Back to working on my blog.... haha

    Stopping by from the Freetail Therapy hop, showing some love from The Brainy Buyer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment