Meet Me on Monday III

Acting BalancedI decided to participate in a fun blog hop hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are the questions for you to answer in one of (2) ways: 
1. Answer in the comments section below, or 
2. Link up the answers from your blog

The Questions: 
  1. What is on your bedside table?
  2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
  3. What is your go-to drink of choice?
  4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
  5. Finish this sentence, I wouldn't be caught dead in...
My Answers:

1. A bunch of mail and bills I haven't sorted or filed.

2. Any or all of the above.  Depends on where I am and what I am doing as to which I prefer.


3. My go-to drink of choice is lemonade with water as a close runner-up.


4. Pretending that it's not my birthday.  I am old as dirt!


5.  I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini at my current weight!


Photobucket 



* This post may include referral links. By clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.

Comments

  1. My mom actually started counting backwards... now I think she adds the tens with the ones so she can always be a kid again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care how old I get, I'm STILL going to celebrate my birthday...having another one beats the alternative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Good answers.
    Good books comes in all formats and I love lemonade too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not that old and I like to pretend my birthday doesn't occur either. I also agree about the bikini - I have no idea how women are so willing to shave well just about anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say that getting old doesn't suck, not getting old would suck. I know 4 kids that lost a parent when they were under 6 years old, one that never met her Dad. What they wouldn't give to have gotten old.

    Maybe I'm over-modest, but I can't understand how curvy/skinny women can wear a bikini out either. Call me a prude, but it's just not the kind of advertising I'd want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment