Product Review | Teleflora

mothers day flowers
I readily admit that I am not the type of person that is into gardening, but like the next woman I love receiving flowers. (Hint, hint if my husband is reading this.)

The story of how my husband and I got to the point of marriage varies with time, but the one fact that never changes is the beautiful flowers he had in hand when he asked me on that first date.  It was the very first time a man had ever thought enough of me to send or bring flowers.

Throughout the years, he has given me flowers for a lot of our milestones:  the birth of our children, our anniversaries, and sometimes just because the thought struck him.


At times I have caught myself going on the Telflora site and just browsing the beautiful flower arrangements that they offer.  telefloraThey have bouquets, baskets, and gift ideas for every special occasion imaginable -- Anniversaries, Get Well wishes, Thank Yous, Housewarming, Congratulations and Mother's Day flowers.  Teleflora offers something for every taste and budget.

So just in case my sweetie is reading this still and is thinking of ordering me something for the next special day on the calendar, purple is still my favorite color and you can't go wrong with roses.

* Disclaimer: This sponsored post was made possible by Teleflora and Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign, but thoughts are my own.  

Comments