Crafts | Teacher Appreciation Week 5/7-5/11

Teacher Appreciation Week is Monday, May 7 - Friday, May 11, 2012.
My children have some outstanding teachers this year and I really wanted to show my appreciation for all of the hard work they have put into helping my children.  Months ago I decided to try to create some cute stuff, but just ran out of time.  

Thank goodness for the wonderful Tip Junkie and Skip to My Lou.  I was able to find several really cute items to print and put together.

You can click on images or captions to be taken to the printable in a new window.

Printable Teacher Thank You Tag
Printable Thank You Tag/Card





Teacher S'mores





















Teacher Subway Art


Photobucket 



























* This post may include referral links. By clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.

Comments