Product Review | Dr. Scholl's® For Her

Not to get all personal, but way back in 2000 I was in a pretty serious car accident. I won't get into the gory details, but it left me with a few complications. In the years immediately following the accident I had to deal with issues with my balance. One of the casualties of that is I wasn't able to wear the cute, sexy heels that I see. 

For me, those shoes represented a part of my identity as a female, so not getting to wear them was heartbreaking.



Be sure to like Dr. Scholl's® on Facebook.



Photobucket
* I received a sample of this product to review as a member of BzzAgent. All opinions are 100% mine and that of my family. This post may include referral links. By clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.

Comments